Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!

Just wanted to say Happy Fathers Day (before it's over)to all the wonderful men out there that are being role models and setting examples for their children. Anyone can be a father, but only special men can be real dads! I was blessed with the true example of a great father! My dad was one-of-a-kind! He was the coolest man, but also the most spiritual. He was my ultimate superhero and I love him forever and miss him like crazy. It's been 17 years since he went home to be with the Lord, but his legacy lives on. Happy Fathers Day Daddy! I'll forever be your little girl!

I married a special man that is a truly extrodinary dad. Not only did he want to be a dad biologically, but has taken on the task of being a great adoptive dad to our four sons. I love him for that and pray that God continues to add many years onto his life so that we all can enjoy him! Happy Fathers Day Honey!

Here's a few pictures of my hubby with his troop! lol

The men in my life


Daddy & his little princesses (ages 3yrs & 7 months - 1996)


Me and my daddy (I was 9 months old!)

2 comments:

  1. Great photos and great post honoring fathers!!

    You are truly blessed with a lovely family:)

    Linda C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great photos of your family. It looks like you all were dressed for church of course. It is always good to give thanks for our family and what we have been blessed with. By the way, thank you for adding me to your list. I been a little down in the dumps lately, but things are getting better now. Have a great Tuesday and rest of the week. You also look great in that pink dress, oooooh la la.

    ReplyDelete

What my blessed readers have to say....