Friday, October 31, 2008

Cute Things Kids Say!

I just had to share these with someone!!!! We were getting ready to go to a wedding a couple of weeks ago, and as I was getting the boys' clothes together, they were asking where we were going. I told them we were going to Rhonda's wedding, and my youngest asked if we were going to her house or to our church to get wet!!! Rhonda's wetting!!! Hee Hee!

This week the boys' school had a mock election where the kids could vote. My three older boys were excitedly telling me and each other that they voted for Barack Obama. My youngest was quiet, so I asked him several minutes later (so I would get the real answer and not swayed by his brothers)who he voted for. He thought for a second, and then said, very proudly, "Back Omama"!!!!

Today, Darian told me in the car that he needed cans for his school's Canned Drive Food Thru!!! I assume he thought it was a drive thru for canned goods!

1 comment:

  1. Kids say the darnest things Divamom. Have a good Holloween.

    ReplyDelete

What my blessed readers have to say....