Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook





Peggy over at The Simple Woman's Daybook is the gracious host here. Join in any day of the week.


For Today...February 2, 2011

Outside my window... there is still ice on the ground and it's 14 degrees! Thank God for my Snuggie!

I am thinking...about all the projects that I need to tackle! Hope this allergy attack doesn't last long!

I am thankful for... being able to take care of my family. Don't know if it's God's will for me to work right now, but I'm thankful to be at home and available for drop offs and pick ups and all the errands in between!

From the kitchen...I made my menu for the week and have stuck to it! Yay! Being stuck in the house due to the ice, makes it easy to stick to my menu! LOL Tonight we are having chicken wraps with fruit cups.

I am wearing...my black pajamas, which I plan to stay in all day!

I am hoping...to do better at blogging. I hope to gain more followers, because I love meeting new friends!

I am hearing... My daughters fixing their lunch in the kitchen and laughing while doing so. Also, hearing the tv upstairs.

I am remembering...how cuddly my babies used to be. Now they're big and cuddly (sometimes). They grow up so fast!

I am praying...everybody to be safe and stay in if they can. The temperatures here in the DFW area aren't expected to rise until Friday. Also praying the kiddos go back to school tomorrow! LOL

Around the house... Kids enjoying their second snow day, playing games and watching tv.

On my mind... How good God is! He's an awesome God, who is worthy to be praised!


One of my favorite things... wrapping myself up in my Snuggie on our couch in our bedroom and watching my favorite shows!

A few plans for the rest of the week...waiting to see what the weather does, but I plan to clean up around the house as soon as I start to feel better.



Here are some picture thoughts I am sharing with you...


Me and my Snuggie!

Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What my blessed readers have to say....