Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Greatest Parents!!!



Couldn't let the day end without remembering the two greatest people in my life! Today commemorates the homegoing of both my parents. My daddy, Elder Leon C. Smith and my momma, Missionary Barbara L. Smith went from labor to reward on the same day, seven years apart. It has been 12 years for Momma and 19 years for Daddy, but it still seems like just yesterday. I'm grateful to have so many great memories to pass along to my children. They were wonderful people of God, and I was blessed to have them in my life. I pray that I live my life as they both did......loving and pleasing God. They were the GREATEST!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet post about your parents!!

    www.Chanelcraves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same day? WOW! This is truly God's reward...what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

What my blessed readers have to say....