Monday, January 11, 2010

Gone Bye Bye!

Well, January is in full swing and we have FINALLY taken down the Christmas decorations! I'm just a week behind, so I don't feel so bad! After all of this, though, I realized that I never said Merry Christmas to my blogging family! I'm soooooo sorry! I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas! At least I did remember to say Happy New Year! Well, since I'm making up for lost time, I'm going to post my Christmas pictures. I say, "Better late than never!" Of course, they are done in the wrong order, but I REALLY don't feel like trying to rearrange them. Soooo, bear with me!

These were the goodies that I was blessed with! Deondra gave me Godiva chocolates (my favorite) and my aunt gave me a cute Coach purse! And my sweet hubby got me a beautiful ring and some pretty pajamas!



Here's sweet hubby with his key finder! Now he says I need to find one to locate his glasses and medicine! It made a great stocking stuffer!


Darian and Davon are happy campers with their matching robes and slippers!


I think Deondra's smile says it all!


Their stockings were stuffed to their satisfaction! lol


I should send this to Apple, because I think Cedraya is the happiest iPod owner ever!


Davon finally got his "remoco control car" as he called it!


DJ asked to read the scripture before opening gifts.


The boys sang "We Wish You a Merry Christmas"


Well, in a nutshell that was Christmas! We had a blessed one and I hope you did too! (Part two of this post will have some of my decorations)

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful family pictures! I love that the guys sang and that one of them read scripture.

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great that the boys sang prior to opening gifts. You've taught them well Chondra. You are very lucky. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

What my blessed readers have to say....