Friday, September 18, 2009

Show & Tell Friday - Garage Sale Finds



Today I'm joining in Kelli's Show & Tell over at her wonderful blog, There is No Place Like Home. A few weeks ago my neighbor had a moving sale and I found these oil bottles for $2 a piece.



Everywhere I've seen these bottles, they are normally at least $8-$10 each, if not more. Macy's had some for $20!!!! All they needed was a little wiping down and I made a nice little top of the refridgerator display. I got the planter for free from a friend, whose daughter had a garage sale and this was left over. I love FREE Home Interiors items! (Ignore the plastic ring from the juice container that hubby left on top of the fridge! lol)

I also got this cute organizer for the boy's room. I've always wanted one, but they were a bit pricey. Of course this one is a little worn, but what isn't in their room! lol I got it for $8, which wasn't too bad. The family that had the sale was selling everything, trying to get enough money to go home to Hawaii. Things were kinda overpriced, and I know I probably could've gotten them cheaper, but I wanted to help them out.



Garage sales are so much fun!!! You never know what you might end up with!

Be Blessed!

1 comment:

  1. I love a good garage sale! There is always such interesting stuff! But those bootleg sales when the stuff is clearly garbage just gets on my nerve.
    If it is broken, dirty and worthless why are you trying to get people to pay you $5 for it? People are crazy!
    But estate sales are the best!

    ReplyDelete

What my blessed readers have to say....