Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Today is the 23rd anniversary of my 21st birthday!!! lol Yes, today is my 44th year on Earth, thank the Lord! I'm not ashamed to say how young I am, because it's a blessing to be here in the land of the living! I just wanted to share a few pictures on my day! Hubby and my precious kiddos gave me these beautiful roses and cards.




Sweet hubby says there's more to come, but he's not feeling well today, so my festivities will continue on another day. Keep my honey in your prayers.
There's so much sickness going around. As one of my favorite gospel songs says, "You pray for me, I'll pray for you and watch God change things!"

5 comments:

  1. Happy late Birthday Diva. You are still a young whipper snapper and have a long way to go. I hope you had a grand day and I hope your husband feels better. Yes, too much sickness going on in this world. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday my day friend I am sorry that I am late delievering this...May you have many many more blessed birthdays....My birthday is tomorrow the 23rd.. So we both are September babies. I will be 31 years old did I say old I meant 31 years young :D,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! Your flowers are lovely:)

    Hope your hubby feels better!

    Hugs,
    Linda C

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Miss Diva....Happy Belated Birthday!!! And, Happy Anniversary! Hope everthing was wonderful! Nancy

    ReplyDelete

What my blessed readers have to say....