Friday, July 17, 2009

Show & Tell Friday - Awesome Comforter Set!!!



Wow! I'm on a roll today! I've done two posts in one day! Yay me! I wanted to participate in Kelli's Show & Tell Friday, but have let time slip away from me so many times. Well, I made a point to find something today to show off. Last year, when we decided to combine the girls in one room and split up the boys two to a room, a friend told me her neighbor had bunkbeds for sale. When she contacted her, the neighbor told her that if someone would be willing to come and get them that they were free! Well, of course we quickly cleaned out our van (at the time) and headed over to load them up. First, she wanted me to come see them and make sure they were what I needed (like I was going to say no?). So, I went to check them out and lo and behold, I got more goodies! She was trying to get rid of as much stuff as possible before moving, so she offered me two boxes of movies for the kids and two small containers of army men and action figures. But, the best was this comforter set and five extra decorative pillows to match (I had the purple ones already)!!!!! She said they were downsizing to a full size bed, so it had to go. The only thing wrong with it, was the dust ruffle was torn. My aunt fixed it for me, and it's good as new! Not to mention, it's a Croscill comforter, which are well made and really expensive! What a blessing!


When the boys' room looks decent enough to take pictures of, I will post them so I can show off the solid wood bunkbeds that we got for free!!!!

7 comments:

  1. I love floral prints. It looks so nice. What a blessing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a gorgeous comforter set and for free, you can't beat that. To have that and then all the decorative pillows too, it really was a blessing. I wanted to let you know that the next "Cloche Party" is scheduled for Sept. 11th for the Fall season. Grab the button on the sidebar to remind you and to let all your friends know. See you there. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm Paula and I have really enjoyed your blog! I've decided to add you to my list to follow. Hope to get to know you.

    Paula
    our7isheavenforus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. "When the boys' room looks decent enough." THAT's funny! I won't hold my breath if their room looks anything like my boys' room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi DivaMom. Hope you are okay. Please stop by my blog to pick up your Awe-Summm Award. Why? Because as I said to the other ladies, You are awesome. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bed Linens are the part of my life. I am very selective about Comforter Set. Thank for write.

    ReplyDelete

What my blessed readers have to say....