Monday, November 17, 2008

Giving Thanks - My Blessings


These are my greatest blessings and I thank God for them everyday! Not only were we blessed to have two lovely daughters by birth, but then we received four more blessings by adoption. There is never a dull moment in our household! We might not get invited to many houses because of our size, and people in restaurants and stores may stare trying to "figure" us out, but that's okay, because this was God's plan! I wouldn't trade it for the world!!!

5 comments:

  1. Diva, your family is just beautiful and you have a lot to be thankful for. I can imagine your Thanksgiving and how wonderful to have everyone at the table. How sweet it is. Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family...I know your home will be filled with the love and laughter this Thanksgiving!

    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! What a blessing!! I totally know what you mean about the looks with the raised eyebrows!
    With 5 kids and a sister with 5 kids and you add a daughter in law and a granbaby and my momma we get the looks ALL THE TIME!! And do believe we travel in large packs and love it! We are loud, bold and BLESSED!! As are you and yours!
    Keep it loud and keep it proud!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi DivaMom, I just stopped by to wish you and your family a very
    Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diva, your kids are beautiful! and surely a blessing from God! I love their faces - such joy and happiness I see :). Happy Holidays...Christmas will be here before you know it. Whoa! Where did the time go?

    ReplyDelete

What my blessed readers have to say....