Friday, August 29, 2008

One Week Down!!!

Today completes the first week of school and by the grace of God, I'm stilll sane!!! WooHoo! Everybody has gotten to school on time and remembered to take nearly everything. Of course, DD#2 forgot her schedule the first day and couldn't find her gym shorts on the third day, and FS forgot his lunch one day, but overall we did good. DD#1 likes her cosmetology class (thank God!) and I hope I make it through the rest of the year having to take her every morning. After spending almost $1K for this class, you'd think the school district could at least provide bus transportation to and from the school, which is in another district. But, that would be too easy. The kids have to be dropped off and then the bus transports them back to their home campus. Oh well, at least I have free hairdos for me and DD#2 to look forward to in the future!!!

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo for free hair do's. Thanks for visitng. I hioe your children enjiy using the Homework helper box that you will put together for them.

    ReplyDelete

What my blessed readers have to say....