Sunday, August 31, 2008

I love nails!



Being unemployed for the moment (long moment....over a yr!), I've learned to do some things myself. My daughters are always wanting to get their nails done (DD#2 settles for glue-on nails), but we don't have the extra funds for them. A former co-worker told me that she did her own nails, which looked like she went to the salon. She told me to buy the french manicure set with the nail strips and do it myself. Well, after much trial and error, the end results are shown in the pics! I'm so proud of myself! I used my Avon nail corrector pen to clean up the lines, as the guides don't get them completely straight when you pull them off. Now I'm going to attempt my older daughters nails, if she lets me!!! Wanted my nails to look cute today for our Pastor & First Lady's Anniversary service!!

3 comments:

  1. Thats a good job on your nails. I have yet to perfect that. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment and for checking out my blog! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I know the feeling, salons cost way too much. I have also done the french manicure thing myself! I usually get my daughter or my daughter in law to help because I'll get one hand perfect and the other ... anyway yours look good!

    ReplyDelete

What my blessed readers have to say....