Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Let's Eat!!!

Today I'm participating on the tail end of Kelly's post, "Show Us Your Life - Show Us Your Dining Rooms" over at Kelly's Korner. I say tail end, because she actually posted this meme last Friday. So I'm slipping in real quick since I missed out on the one with master bedrooms. I'll post our bedroom later anyway, even though it's not linked up. Gotta straighten it first! Lol

A couple of years ago, hubby decided he wanted an office, so I gave up my dining room for his office needs. So, until the next house comes along, we utilize our eat-in kitchen. Back in February, we were blessed to get a new dining set. I wanted one with a easy to clean finish (last one was far from it), and this one is amazing with the marble top! We love it and we all fit, since it seats 8! God is good!

Be Blessed!!!

3 comments:

  1. Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift. obat mandul

    ReplyDelete

What my blessed readers have to say....