Monday, October 10, 2011

A Great Start to My Week!

Today was my first day at my new temp-to-perm job at the Water Department in Arlington. Thanks to the economy, my SAHM status has been revoked! I've had a couple of temp jobs in the past couple of months, but things didn't work out as planned. The staffing agency called me about this position and I interviewed, not thinking I would get it and I wasn't that interested because of the distance. But God! He obviously had something else in store for me, so I've been given another chance. My first day was good. I got a tour of the building, had a badge made and got a short tour of the municipal building down the street. But best of all was what awaited me when I walked in this morning:
Now, that's how you treat a temp! Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What my blessed readers have to say....