Sunday, July 24, 2011

Back in Blogland!!!

Hello Ladies!!! I'm finally back in blogland! To some extent, I've been unplugged because my laptop has been out of commission for about a couple of months. Not to mention, a tad bit of writer's block. I was able to use my husband's laptop occasionally, so I could surf the web. In my last post I mentioned buying a blogger app for my iPhone, so I could post with pictures, but I decided against it since I'm price challenged in some areas. I find it extremely hard to pay for an app, especially when there are so many free ones out there. So, I decided to just wait till my laptop was fixed. Good things come to those who wait, right? Anyway, my phone decided to go on the frizz for a week too, so I was really technologically in despair. I was okay without the laptop (slightly), but being without the phone was HUGE!!! My phone and I are best buds! It's with me always or at least within 10 feet away at all times! Well, after three trips to the Apple Store and a replacement phone, we're together once again! Needless to say, I'm back to posting!

So with that all said, I'll be around more often now. I look forward to visiting blogs and hopefully I'm back on track to meeting some more blog buddies!

Be Blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Chondra So glad to see you made it back, really missed seeing new post from you. I totally understand that situations happen that our blog is the last thing we think about when we have so many other things happening at one time. I am so glad that you will be back up and running again, I do really miss my blog friends when they are gone for a long period of time....Have a wonderful day and may God continue to bless you and the family...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!

    I love your blog layout, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

What my blessed readers have to say....