Monday, April 26, 2010

It's Monday and I'm baaaaack!!!!

hhm

Hi everybody! I know it's been a while, but it's been pretty busy around our household. I'm up late typing when I should be in bed, but it's been so long since I posted, I didn't want to pass up another opportunity.

I was blog browsing (one of my fav pastimes) and I came across a new meme on DeNiece's blog over at Organized Homemaking for Christ.


The weather in my neck of the woods:
The weather was beautiful today and actually got a little chilly this evening.


Things that make me happy:
Enjoying my family and laughing with them!


Book I'm reading: Fascinating Womanhood by Helen Andelin (Awesome book)


What I'm enjoying on TV:
Criminal Minds (recorded episode)

On the menu for dinner:
We actually ate fast food tonight, because we had a concert to attend.


On my To Do List:
Going to work
Stopping at the store to exchange trashcan
Picking up Deondra
Getting dinner
Going to concert
Laundry
Anything else that needs doing etc......


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Company fruit salad - need to add new sides to my repetoire! Something different!

In the craft basket:
nothing at the moment

Looking forward to this week:
Going to our church organist's concert tonight. He is an awesome musician and I know it's going to be an incredible concert. It's called "The Journey" which encompasses his music and his travels. Also looking forward to being off Thursday and Friday!!!

Tips and Tricks:
Mr. Clean magic eraser is wonderful!!! It cleans the white rubber on the front of my Coach sneakers (nothing else would) and it also cleans the water residue from the shower door!

My favorite blog post this week:
"Bricklayers" at Buildeth Her House Blog... Valencia's blog is inspiring and gives me the motivation to joyfully take care of my home and family.


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
Simple Musings of a Pastor's Wife....She has a really cool outlook on life!



No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chondra. Glad to see you. I too haven't been posting much as I have been out of town on and off. I am trying to catch up on blogger friends posts but time is an issue.You sound happy and very busy. Glad you are doing good and it sounds to me like you have your list of things to do ready to go. I just popped in really quick to say hello and have a great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi nice to meet you. I love seeing rainbows. I remember seeing my first rainbow when I was a little girl. Not until I became saved did I learn the real meaning of the rainbow

    ReplyDelete

What my blessed readers have to say....